Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Did I just sign up for this?

I really don't even know what I am doing. I don't understand this site. I don't understand it at all.. I'm going to just use this as a venting place because I need somewhere to get this shit out. My life is a constant jumble of crap mixed in with the occasional piece of glitter. Those glittery pieces are few and far between, and honestly I like it better that way. At this point, I'm more comfortable with my sickness and crap all jumbled in a pile-like thing that should really be addressed but isn't. So, I guess just enjoy my rambling on and on. 

1 comment:

  1. thats ok! lol
    i totally hear you. i really don't know what i'm doing on here (or really anywhere else either)
    i don't know, do we ever feel like we really belong anywhere? sometimes i do, but only for a little while before i'm back to feeling awkward again.
    this is a good place to vent, i've learned.
    God bless :)

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete